Monday, 12 November 2012

Competition Time - Who am I? - hosted by Kath Woods

Hi Everyone,

Kath  here again, back to launch the competition I mentioned last week.  For each of the next twelve months I'll be sharing some crafty creations featuring pictures of a member of the design team when they were younger.  I'll be making something to share each month and the other members will be creating loveliness too.

All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning a fabulous prize is to guess (correctly of course) who is featured that month - simples!! 
(pop your answer in the comments box below along with your name too!!)
(And you have to be a follower of the blog)


First up is this gorgeous card made by the lovely Linda Walmsley:


This card was made using 8 by 8 scalloped card blank with Bohemian 12 by 12 Papers, Bohemian Glitter Paper and Die Cut Blooms, and some Die Cut Frames Other Craftwork Cards products used include Newsprint Candi, 5mm Luxury Pearls, Bohemian Luxury Ribbon and die cut sentiments Gosh Linda has been busy hasn't she!

Here is a close up of the stunning blooms - I love how Linda has used a button in the centre of the large one and tied thread through it.


Linda has also decorated the inside of the card.  Now have you guessed who it is yet?





Here is my first creation for the competition.  The little girl with Santa is the same little girl as in the photo above.


The products I used are more or less the same as those Linda used but I used the Pretty Little Prints Olive Lace Candi  I sanded the die cut frame and inked it Antique Linen Distress Ink which I also used to ink the edges of the card.

Here's a close up to help you get a better look at the lady in question.



Now onto my other creation - this time I made a photo frame using glittered Bohemian Paper and die cut flowers.



Here are a couple of close ups of the flowers - I sprayed them with a silver Spray and Sparkle Varnish before attaching them to the frame.




In case you haven't worked out who it is yet, I will give you a clue - this lady lives down South!  Please leave comments along with your guess.  I have got more clues up my sleeve so don't worry if you are struggling.



AND to help you out a little, here are some recent piccys of three of our Design Team for you to pick from - but which of the design team is the little girl in our piccy cards????

IS IT.....

Marie Chillmaid
Georgina Sweetenham
Debbie Pincher






The prize this month is a selection of yummy Christmas goodies from Craftwork Cards.

Good luck xx
And I'll see you next month with another 'Who am I' collection of yumminess X

17 comments:

lanybleu said...

I think the cute little girl in the scrapbook pages is Marie Chillmaid.

Trixie V said...

I think it's Maria Chillmaid. x

Ali Wiseman said...

It's got to be the gorgeous Mars!!! xxx

Julie Brooks said...

Beautiful cards and I have no idea which of those three is in the photos!

Glennis said...

I think it is Marie

Claire Lomax said...

Marie Chillmaid i think :D Lovely cards too

zafira said...

I think it is Marie Chillmaid

Childminder Jules said...

I think Marie and beautiful inspiration too x

hazel said...

Love the pretty photo frame. I think the little girl in the pictures is Marie Chillmaid. x

lynnewidd said...

I think it's Marie Chillmaid

Andrea Moorhouse said...

Love the scrapbook page and the card. Who is it? The big giveaway is the lovely eyes, I am sure it is Marie Chillmaid! Andreaxxx

mags said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations. I think the girl in the picture is Marie Chillmaid.
Mags
x

Lise Cooke said...

Well the cards are all stunning and I'm loving the challenge, I think it is Marie Chillmaid, I keep looking at the eyes and they look like Marie's gorgeous eyes. GORGEOUS xxx

lucretia said...

Is it Marie Chillmaid?

nutcake said...

It looks like Marie!

Karen said...

I think the picture is Marie. Beautiful designs & great use of the frames & flowers.

Sharon said...

Lovely card. If you hadn't give us a clue I would have gone for Kath Woods, but now that you have it's got to be Marie Chillblade. Hugs, Sharon Louise xx