Saturday, 29 December 2012

Jessica's First Christmas

It's Kath here with a frame which I wanted to share with you all.  This was made using flowers and papers from the Bohemian Collection which is one of my all time favourites.

First of all here's a picture of the whole frame:


Next a couple of close ups of the flowers:




And here's a close up of the letters which were stamped using the Printer's Block stamps with Milled Lavender Distress Ink onto a pale lilac Softies cardstock:



To distress the frame I coloured it with Dusty Concord Distress Ink then used silver acrylic paint over the top.  Next I sanded it to reveal the purple colour before spraying it with silver Spray and Sparkle.

I'd love to know what you think of this..

Kath xx

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Simply stunning Kath. A beautiful layout and I love the sparkly frame.

Shirley

mags said...

This is lovely Kath. A super keepsake.
Mags
x

Karen said...

What a lovely idea. xx