Wednesday, 26 December 2012

More Inspiration from Kim Robertson ...

Another gorgeous Christmas card from Kim ....

Using our Candy Cane Glitter Pad, which is fabulous!

Up close to see the finer details ...


Kim's attention to detail with the little flower in the centre of her ribbon bow.

Something I really love is when the inside of the card is decorated to match the front of the card.

Finally, yes I have saved the best till last, well in my eyes anyway!

Kim's Birdhouse Box of Chocs!


Focus on the front of the card ...


The details of the flowers ...


Kim's attention to detail is showing again, look at how she finished the edge of the box containing the chocolates ...

Amazing and I am sure that anyone would love to recieve a card like this, I know I would as they are my all time favourite chocolates!

Hope you have enjoyed a little highlight of Kim's creations and look forward to seeing more from Kim in 2013.

Welcome to the team.


7 comments:

Kim Robertson said...

Thanks Julie. I really loved Making the birdhouse and filling it after having a little pole of which sweeties would go best on the social sites. enjoy xxx

mags said...

How beautiful. So much detail and with the added bonus of some lovely chocolates. Anyone would be delighted to receive this. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.
Mags
x

lyndaV said...

Yummy in all respects!

Karen said...

Beautiful. I love the bird house box

Maxcine said...

Wow I love it, what a fab idea.

Joy Smith said...

Absolutely stunning design. I will have to get going on those flowers.
Joy

Ali Wiseman said...

Gorgeous ideas and love the birdhouse box - will be having a go at that in the new year - thanks! xx