Friday, 11 January 2013

'FFF!!!' YeY!!! - Fabulous Freebie Friday!!! Privilege Club - LOVE WREATHS KIT




Oh my - week 2 of the 'FFF!!!' post already!

I've settled back into the school run like I've not had a Christmas break from it!!! Scary or what!  But the drive to and from school does make me take a break from the crafting table!!!  Talking of scary - my index finger acrylic nail dropped off as I was in the middle of creating blooms last week (my nails NEVER drop off!!!) and what a difference it makes to creating my blooms!!  I ended up using my middle finger and oh dear the blooms seemed to take forever to create - still looked as beautiful once I got into the middle finger swing but I did always feel like I was creating blindfolded lol!!!  Needless to say I had a trip to the nail-bar ASAP and all is back in crafting order - phew!

SO....
....last weeks 3 lucky winners are......


Gibb's mum said...
Hi, this is fab, will add the hearts to next months basket, spent too much in the sale! ;-)
Lise Cooke said...
WOW WOW WOW FABULOUS I love the heart It is STUNNING. Love the boho collection so its a hit with me. Love the lace really makes it pop out. The xmas card is FABULOUS and so clever. Love the design and the style of the card. Whoever wins will be very happy xxxx
hazel said...
What a pretty heart to hang in any room. The tree card is great for new ideas for next xmas.
Hazel P
x
Party Time Wreath kit that you can create as here in a circular shape and also a heart shape too!






Post a Comment