Thursday, 10 January 2013

Focus on.... You

 Hi everyone me back again for my weekly Focus On Your post.  Don't forget to keep those projects coming....! E-mail me at: Sparklygirltina@gmail.com.  Looking forward to featuring you on the blog soon...

So this week I have another two ladies work to Focus On and in no particular order I'm starting with...

JENNIFER PARKES..... Now my lovely teamie Georgina sent me some photos of some wonderful creations made by her Aunt.  I think you will agree with me that the creativity certainly runs in their family!!  These are fabulous makes Jennifer and I'm so pleased to have been able to share them with everyone!







Lovely aren't they!  Keep up the good work Jennifer and don't forget to e-mail me anything else you've made...


Next up is.......... SHIRLEY FIELD

You will remember I featured Shirley last week as she has been a very busy bee making lots of cards using all her newly purchased Craftwork Card products...  This week we have another couple of makes along the Vintage theme from last week - take a look at these.....  These were made using products from this Shabby Vintage Goodybag



I know that Shirley is busy making more bits that I will feature over the coming weeks.  But hey I also want to feature YOU.  Don't be shy e-mail me @ sparklygirltina@gmail.com...

So that is it from me for today, a BIG thanks again to Jennifer (Georgina!) and Shirley for sending me their creations so that I can share them here with you all.  If you have the time please leave a comment as we all like to read them!

Until next time...

Happy Crafting



5 comments:

lucretia said...

Love it all. I have ordered 3 of those goody bags altogether out of 2 orders and can't wait to start crafting with them.

Shirley said...

A big thank you Tina for featuring me on your "Focus on ...you" posts. It is lovely to see my creations on here. If you are reading this and would like to make something similar I would say get the Goody bag /bags now.It is amazing value and I think they will sell out very soon.

Shirley

Mars x said...

Lovely makes, loving the tags! Mars xxx

lucretia said...

Hope my first order arrives soon. Itching to get my hands on some of the goodies and can't stop thinking about it.

Lise Cooke said...

WOW WOW WOW What fabulous cards. Love them all. Love a bloom or two. And I love the colours, The colour tones work so well. I love shabby chic Vintage and I love the papers that come this collection, I have order 2 goodie bags and they are on the way. lol Kepp up the great work ladies as it is so lovely to see. Love Lise xxxx