Tuesday, 1 January 2013

What was your favourite product from Craftwork Cards in 2012?

 
 
Happy New Year to you all! 
 
I am sure you will agree that Craftwork Cards gave us crafters a fantastic selection of craft goodies in 2012. But what was your favourite product from Craftwork Cards in 2012?
 
Was it a collection of papers? Candi? Wreath Kits? A stamp set? A favourite card blank shape such as Birdcages, step cards? Ribbons? Kraft products?
 
There were so many lovely products it was difficult for me (Georgina) to choose. But the product I have gone for is the Birdhouse Shaped cards. They are just so different and eye catching. The card blank can be decorate in so many different ways. They can be used for any occasion or even for home decor.
 
 
This is a birthday card I made using the Birdhouse Shaped card. For the butterflies and flowers on my card I used the Butterflies and Blooms and Candi Stamps - Build a Bloom stamp sets. I stamped the designs using various ink colours. I then cut out each piece before attaching them to the Birdhouse card. I added Dimension Pearls to the centres of the butterflies. To the flowers I added Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents. I also used Candi Chips and Chipboard to decorate the card.


 So what was your favourite product from Craftwork Cards in 2012? Please leave us a comment and let us know what your favourite Craftwork Cards product was. We will randomly select a winner and the prize is a Candi storage box full of 13 different varieties!

The winner will be announce in a special post on Wednesday 9th January. Good luck!

16 comments:

Glennis said...

Mine was definitely 'Candi'

lyndaV said...

How on earth do you expect me to make a decision like that? Especially as I'm recovering from a wild Hogmanay party! Too many lovely goodies. I took cardmaking up again this year after a long break so for me it has to be the Privilege Club and related kits. The video instructions from Julie and Karen really got me going, the kits were brilliant and I've had such fun. So thanks to all at CWC towers and a very happy new year to you and yours. Lynda x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card as always, Georgina. My favourite has to be the white Candi - coloured with Promarkers it fits every project and saves hunting round for matching embellishments.

Helen x

Karen said...

I discovered Candi last year but my favourite was the Christmas Wreath Kit. I loved the results I got from that. Happy New Year everyone, xxx

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

My favourite was the Wreaths. Came across Craftwork cards at the NEC in November (spent a fortune on paper pads and kits) and came straight home and joined the Privilege Club and now I love everything craftwork cards!!

Happy New Year
Andrea.xxx

TracyAbson said...

oooh, trying to decide on just one thing. I adore the wreath kits, LOVE the christmas candy cane paper but my fav this year was saved till the end and it was the Twinkle project of the month card kit. Loved this. Cannot wait to see what is released this year! Tracy x

Shirley said...

My favourite from 2012 has to be the Bohemian Collection. Such beautiful and elegant designs and subtle colours.
Just fabulous.

Shirley

hazel said...

Lovely card, such pretty butterflies. My favourite was the Kraft range of mannequins and birds.As always they all matched so well together.
Happy New Year
Hazel P
x

mags said...

I love all the candi. For my christmas makes this year I loved the kraft birds and the wreath kits. So yummy.
Happy New Year and keep the products coming.
Mags
x

Kath Woods said...

Couldn't pick one product! My favourites are the Bohemian collection, the wreaths, the Printer's Block stamps and the Heartfelt Christmas kit!

Stamping in Pink said...

Kraft card, kraft die cuts, kraft paper and those gorgeous wreaths! No one can you ask us to pick one - there were many wonderful new products from you last year! Can't wait to see what you have in store for this year lol! Karen x

Childminder Jules said...

For me it has to be the stamps! So versatile any colourway that you have the ink for and any occasion. Thanks for a great 2012 guys and here's to 2013 x

zafira said...

i think my favourite was the bohemian papers and my least favourite the bobbin cards.
janet

lucretia said...

Your paper pads with die-cuts. Yummy!

Taniaj said...

My favorite are your square card blanks, they are brilliant, such good quality card to either stamp on direct or use to mount papers and images. "Craftwork Cards" all the way. Happy new year Txxxxx

Lise Cooke said...

Fabulous card, love the design, flowers and butterflys. I can't pick one item as I love everything that CWC makes and designs xxxx