Sunday, 27 January 2013

Who Am I Competition - Month 3



Hi everyone,

I'm here again to remind you about this competition and the chance to win a fabulous selection of scrummy goodies from Craftwork Cards.  All you need to do is leave a comment on the original blog post here and tell us who you think the mystery person is.

So far nobody has given the correct answer.  To make it easier I'll tell you it isn't Karen Hayselden or Marie Chillmaid as they have already been featured and I'll give you an extra clue that it isn't me either!  Click on the link above and have a guess - if you don't enter you won't win!

Whilst I'm here I'd like to share this wreath which I've just made using the latest Privilege Club kit designed by the lovely Karen Hayselden.


You can make 6 wreaths from this kit - a heart and a circular one in each of 3 colour ways.  I actually used my own ribbon on this one and used all of the flowers in this combination as I wanted my blooms to have lots of layers.  I used the ribbon from the kit and the chipboard circle on another wreath.

Here are a few close ups of the blooms.  The backs of all of them were sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays and the finished wreath was sprayed with Spray and Sparkle which gives a lovely shimmery finish.




Let me know what you think about this wreath and please have a guess at the competition.

Kath x

6 comments:

Stamping in Pink said...

Gorgeous gorgeousness! Such a beautiful thing x

Shirley said...

Such a lovely colour combination and a very pretty wreath Kath.


Shirley

lucretia said...

It won't let me comment for some reason. Is it Tina Boyden?

Andrea Moorhouse said...

Fab Kath! Andrea M xx

Mars x said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely Kath! Hugs, Mars xxx

Ali Wiseman said...

Loving the wreath Kath! And is the piccy of Julie Hickey??? Ali xx