Friday, 8 February 2013

'FFF!!!' Fabulous Freebie Friday - YeY!!! - 2 NEW KITS to peep at!!!

 

Week 6 - Oh my!!!

Who's coming to the opening of Craftwork Cards new factory outlet???

Preview evening Wednesday 13th February 4/8pm (I'll be there doing a little demo or two with the brand new wreath kits that you can pre-order on the night and you'll be the first to book onto the new workshops - OH and you'll get to spy or should I say be the FIRST to spy my new collection of wreaths coming sooooon!!!) And I know that other design team members will be there for you to meet and chat craft with!!!
(and treating yourself on the night to a bargain or 2 or 3 or 4 lol won't be difficult.....fetch along your shopping bags lol!!!)
For your tickets to join us on this fabulous fun evening email us at  info@craftworkcards.com  for a direct email link PRESS HERE
Opening day Saturday 16th February - 10am



Well I'll get straight in and share with you all two brand new kits......

The first kit I will show you is literally  'So-Divine - a simply gorgeous project kit.
As you can see it has a little of everything in the kit - cards (a stepper card), a mannequin, a heart wreath, mini blooms, hearts, bohemian papers - such a wonderful and diverse kit to keep any crafter happy.

CLICK HERE to see more details and treat yourself x

This little stunner from the kit was created by design team member Emma Williams  - how wonderful  - we can all re-create Emma's 'magical boho mannequin stepper card'  YeY!!!





The boho mini blooms wreath that I designed and created would be a wonderful really special gift or better still a keeper!!! - I won't tell honest...Tee Hee!  And it also looks divine mounted on an 8x8 card 


The double heart boho card in the kit is a card I designed to be used for many different occasions, weddings, anniversary's, for the one you love or someone dear to your heart on their birthday, mother's day and soooo many more occasions.
I used the double heart boho card for a bespoke engagement card and I have popped in close-ups piccys to show you how simple yet how effective it is to customize this card X


I have popped the date of the engagement just above the 'loVe' tag 

Make your hearts all sparkly x
And I always think a coordinating box is the perfect finishing touch - giving the card that 'extra special' feel about it!!! - CLICK HERE to see further information on the boxes

And I loVe to use the gorgeous box to stand the finished card on when displaying - it's a shame not to when the box is sooooo pretty and coordinates nicely with the card x





The second of today's new kits I'm showing you is.......

this little bundle of blooms......
.....is....so,so,soooooooooo pretty x
A real joy to create and it has that magical WoW factor x
You receive 2 cards to create in this kit (one to give-away to someone special and one to keep - YeY!!!)

Take a looksey at the twee cutesy blooms encasing  words to make us all smile from the heart X



NOW....
....onto last weeks 2 lucky 'FFF' winners.
Congratulations to......


craftyteacher (Vikki) said...
love the glittery flower you've used on the heart & the beautiful colours! Fab!

and....



nina pollisco said...
i'll go gaga if ever i'll get hold of any of your fab freebies. but the important thing is the learnings i get from you. thank you so much really. looking at your post is already a daily routine for me.

If you would like to win some of the lovely new colour-way die-cut blooms (pinks I believe!!!) and some of the new shaped cards all you have to do is leave me one of your lovely comments and become a Craftwork Cards blog follower X
Good luck to 2 of you!!!

Hope you have enjoyed the close-ups

I loVe all your comments - loVe - questions - giggles x

(((huggles)))
   Kxoxo


Post a Comment