Thursday, 21 February 2013

Focus on You....

Hi everyone hope that you are all well and enjoying all the DT posts here on the CWC blog!  Well its my turn again with my lovely Focus on You post - which by now I think you know I love doing!!  So this week I have some more stunning work to share with you from some lovely ladies.  Before I do don't forget to e-mail YOUR wonderful creations to sparklygirltina@gmail.com - I so love receiving your e-mails and being able to share your work here!!

So first up and as always in no particular order.....

JANE LEE...  Jane has created some lovely cards using various Craftwork Cards products and is addicted to make flowers!  Don't you just love how the flowers coordinate so well with the papers...




 I love dotty background papers don't you!


I think you will agree some gorgeous designs from Jane!

Next up is MARGARET BINDER.... with a fabulous Mother's Day card made using the Elegant Flowers papers and pad - this really is gorgeous Margaret.

 and look the inside decorated too...

I hope that you agree with me that this week's cards are all totally gorgeous.  Well done ladies and thanks sooo very much for getting in touch with me and for letting me show your cards here - we all love having a peek.  Don't forget to get in touch again with more creations will you!

So that's me for another week - where does the time go... until next week then...

Happy Crafting


11 comments:

Kim Robertson said...

wow Jane and Linda have been working hard fabulous designs ladies and Thanks to my lovely Teamie Tina for sharing. xxx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...gorgeous makes ladies...Mel :)

Mars x said...

Lovely cards ladies, thanks for sharing Tina..... Mars xx

lyndaV said...

Well done ladies. I really must stop stroking my stash and try to find time to actually use it! Then I can contribute more than the odd comment to my fave blog.

Craftwork Cards said...

Fabulous cards again this week on Tina's Focus on you!
Jane love your cards - Clean and Simple just the way I like them!
Linda your card is gorgeous I love how you have used the scallop square with the Candi to layer your flowers onto. The daisies in the corner balances the card beautifully. I also love how you have decorated the inside to match.
Thanks for sharing your fab ideas with us all.
Julie
x

Ali Wiseman said...

Fabulous cards Ladies, but then I do love a bloom or two lol!! Ali xx

kath stewart said...

beautiful cards Jane and Margaret...thanks for sharing your inspiration with us all...hugs kath xxx

Andrea Moorhouse said...

Such fab cards! They are fab Jane & Linda. Thanks Tina for hosting. Andrea Mx

Anonymous said...

Wow! At last I got a webpage from where I be able to actually take useful data concerning my study and knowledge.


My web site; seminar für joomla

mags said...

Thanks for sharing my card on here. I really enjoyed making it.
Jane has done some stunning cards too. Thanks again.
Mags
x

Shirley said...

A fabulous array of cards Jane and Linda. Beautifully colour coordinated
and embellished. great inspiration too.

Shirley