Sunday, 10 February 2013

Key to my Craftwork Heart...

 


Hello to everyone  Popping on to The fabulous Craftwork Cards blog and WOW! what a week on here.
I have absolutely loved looking at everyones gorgeous work and am astounded to be working with all this talent, well done girls...

It soon came around again but here I am posting with baited breath and fingers crossed that you enjoy the two little treats I have for you. 

But first I must say a huge well done to all involved in working, organising and creating the shop up at Leeds it is going to be amazing.. I wish I lived nearer to be there every week But I definitely will be going up and who knows maybe even doing a workshop one day. So hope to see you there.

This little treasure is in honour of the special day it is this week February the 14th so I created a Valentine themed box.
 This is from a kit I got at Craftwork cards and I loved it , as it says it is very elegant and feminine, I made the flowers for the top and sprayed with a glitter lacquer to give it some blinginess too.(not sure that is English.. Hmm more like Kimglish.. haha..

Here's a close up of the cheeky little heart I cut out from the same kit and the keys and the Candi which really do make perfect centres.

This is the sides up close too.

And both ends., It isn't wonky lol its just me bouncing around with my phone taking a picture, (not a pretty site). I will have much better pictures for you real soon as I am waiting for a lovely little camera to arrive. yay!

Next is a card from the same kit actually but it was in two colourways and this is the second.
I used one of the card blanks from Craftwork as they are so sturdy, I've talked about not being able to cope with Bambi leg cards and these I have no worry of that happening they are very strong. You can find them all here.

Some close ups for the bow and pretty flowers all created from the paper pack and ribbon, The leaves I cut from Mirri with a texture and there is a full tutorial on my own blog if you would like to create anything I have made with all my lovely Craftwork cards goodies. Just click on my photo to go there of course.
Lastly, You can see I have used one of the lovely little sentiments on this card which I love and I have used some of the textured Mirri I had to rest the Birthday Wishes on. It looks like it has been pierced too the attention to detail is amazing.

Well I hope you enjoyed my items, I have had a great time creating for you, I will be here next month with more gorgeous items for your inspiration and of course please feel free to comment as I love reading your feedback and will always answer.

Have a wonderful crafty Sunday , see you Next time.
Crafty Hugs

Kim 
xxx







8 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Wow Kim fab-u-licious makes and a great post enjoyed that. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs
Tina
xxxx

Mars x said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the lot ........... Mars xxx

Kim Robertson said...

Ahhh Thanks girls xxx

maureenjscott said...

Oh Wow!!! these are simply stunning Kim!! The box is sooo pretty.... i rescued a box the other day and having been waiting for inspiration to decorate it... think this is what i was waiting on! Beautiful card too - such pretty papers and flowers! mo xxx

Linda said...

These are stunning Kim, love the box it's so elegant and the roses look amazing! xx

Kim Robertson said...

Thanks so much Mo and Linda for taking time to comment. I really appreciate the feedback. Mwaahhh!
xx

Shirley said...

Loving the peachy pink with black. A great colour combo and a beautiful box Kim.
The blinged up card is so elegant and again the colour combo is so pretty.

Shirley

Stamping in Pink said...

So beautiful and elegant! hugs Karen