Saturday, 2 February 2013

Sweet Pea Goodness.


Hello Everyone.

You may have seen my Christmas cards here on the blog but It's now time for me to take up my role as Design Team new girl for Craftwork cards and share some little cards I made using the Sweet Pea paper packs which are simply stunning and can be purchased over on   http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/products/whats-new.html

I absolutely fell in love with the blue tone pad but this one is stunning too. 
If you look in the background you can see some gorgeous paisley embossed cardstock which also happens to be CWC. It came with my Recipe cards, of course you will see some cheeky little Candi in here too.

Some close up pictures to show off the layers of Paisley, Candi and Sweet Pea papers.
Why not have a look at the gorgeous Sweet delights goody bag here   http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/products/2784/sweet-delights-goodybag.html 
They truly are sweet and yummy without the sins haha..

Here's my sentiment also from the pad ,I added some gold pen in dots, I thought it would look really pretty as if it wasn't pretty enough.
Lastly of course the inside just has to match and here I think you can see the paisley really well.

Now my little Vintage Sweet pea card.  The DT girls had a sneaky peaky on facebook this week. I love this card ,it just flowed so it was clearly meant to be. Do you love it too?
I would welcome your comments below and of course there are lots of gorgeous bargains in the sale section on the website so go have a look and snaggle  (hmm not sure that is a word but you no, I like it so I'm having it.. snaggle snaggle snaggle .. yup just rolls off haha)
http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/products/by-category/2/105/clearance.htm

Next up.. A little Vintage Prettiness..
 I had this card on my blog this week and couldn't wait to share it with you all. The colours in the papers are simply stunning and go so well with all the Distress  Ink shades too and as soon as I opened the pad those colours jumped out ready to have Cut and Dry slathered all over the ink and tickling the corners of Miss vintage here to give it a little extra depth.


 Here is a little close up of the sentiment from the pad.


And my little butterfly and flower alighting on the seam binding bow.
Lastly of course as always the inside to finish.

Well I hope you enjoyed this my first time out with the lovely team and I want to thank them and Julie and everyone at CWC for having me and also all the lovely visitors to the blog, I hope you managed to get yourself some bargains I know I will be and I look forward to seeing you all for another post on Sunday 10th Feb and as this wasn't my Official day Big hugs to Emma Williams for letting me stand in for her. Thanks also so much to Karen Hayselden who helped me get started today even though she says I sound south haha, Thats so funny. Bless you Karen.  Mwaaa

Crafty Hugs to all

Kim
xxx

25 comments:

Stamping in Pink said...

Wow - Kim you entered the CWC blog with a big bang! These are all gorgeous creations. I would never have looked at those paper packs or goody bag because I thought they were in shades that I don't normally go for - you proved that assumption wrong! Really stunning work thank you for the inspiration hugs Karen

lyndaV said...

Great start Kim, well done and welcome. Look forward to seeing more of your work soon.

maureenjscott said...

Wow! These are stunning!! I have these papers and have yet to do anything with them.... the ideas are flowing now! thanks! Mo xxx

Mars x said...

Fab first blog Kim! Beautiful cards, I love these collections and stocked up just I case they sold out, I'll be using for some time to come and have now some new inspiration, thanks! hugs, Mars xx

Eileen said...

Brillant timing, I'm just playing with my Sweet Pea pad at the moment, have made a couple of lovely cards, and now have more inspiration - thanks!

Kim Robertson said...

Thanks ladies, I was very nervous when I woke up but I'm glad you like them but with such quality it's easy to create. xxx

Jane said...

These are beautiful, well done and look forward to seeing more of your creations. Jane x

Sharon said...

Great cards Kim, I love that Cecil range. X

Sharon said...

Oops CWC, not Cecil!

butterfly said...

Delicious cards, especially that second one - beautiful makes!
Alison x

Kath Woods said...

Kim these are gorgeous. It's really interesting to see what others do with products as I would never have thought of using distress ink with this but it looks absolutely fab. Look forward to your next post xx

Andrea Moorhouse said...

Kim, they are Fab! so inspirational! thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing much more of your super work. Andrea M xx

fatmonica said...

These are gorgeous.I love how all the papers go so well together!Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog hop post today-good luck!

Craftwork Cards said...

Kim your cards are absolutely beautiful. Well done on your first post! Speak soon. Jx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Kim wow loving your first post can't wait for the next one! Your makes are just gorgeous love that you decorate the inside of your cards too.
Hugs
Tina
xxxx

Kim Robertson said...

Thanks girls, I may be letting my OCD creep in lol as It would bug me so much if I didn't do the inside Tina .Glad you liked them Julie. and ladies I really appreciate every single comment it means so much to me, Thank you all xxx

Jo Street said...

Welcome again Kim, your cards are gorgeous.
Jo x

Linda said...

Great cards

Lise Cooke said...

WOW WOW WOW FABULOUS and GORGEOPUS, Love your style and love your cards FABULOUS xxxx

Kim Robertson said...

Thanks Lise, linda and Jo. I'm so lucky you all have been so lovely. glad everyone is enjoying. Just wait til you see what I have for you next sunday. (10th) xx

mags said...

Wow, two stunning projects. Love the design of both and the colours. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Mags
x

hyper_ni said...

Stunning cards, congratulations on being on the team, looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!


Review my web-site :: Recommended Reading

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!

! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my website: Full Report

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Many thanks!

Here is my web site: Full Report