Monday, 4 February 2013

THERE'S A NEW CHALLENGE IN TOWN!!!


Hi again, Jo here with February's challenge and it's a little different from now on.

We've decided to change it from just a Christmas based challenge.  Each month we will have a different theme, this could be based on a special event coming up or gorgeous new products arriving on the web.  The rules are the same, you need to be a follower of the blog and use predominately Craftwork Cards products in your project.  You can also enter as many times as you like, we love to see your projects.

So, to start us off I've gone for a nice and easy theme to get you all working, and that is...

'ANYTHING GOES'

Yeah, I love Anything Goes challenges, so long as its made from Craftwork Cards products, the world is your oyster.

And to give you a little bit of inspiration Mars and myself have come up with a few little lovlies for you  (this may get picture heavy, but I'm sure you won't mind).

The first is a card I've made from My Minds Eye Lost and Found 3 papers.  Here is a link to the Sales page where you can find lots of other yummy papers to choose from too.

I've also used embossed Kraft card, Kraft tickets, sentiment and Candi.  Here's a close up..

Here is my next little offering

It's a very CAS card and I've used the Naturally Gorgeous papers with a Kraft sentiment.  Here is a closer look at the flower...

To go with it I made a gift box...


I hope you like them.  Now it's Mars' turn and she never fails to amaze me...

She's used Distressable Frames, flowers and Candi.

Here Mars has made a cookie jar using Fabulous Frames and a flower to decorate the top from the Elegant Paper Pad...

So I hope that's got the old crafty juices flowing.

The winner is picked at random and the prize this month is fab...£20 of lovely Craftwork Cards goodies, so what's to lose send your photo's to me at Jostreet1973@gmail.com. You have until Sunday 3rd March.

Good luck and I can't wait to receive your photos.

Bye for Now

Jo xx
Post a Comment