Monday, 4 March 2013

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE WINNER AND MARCH CHALLENGE





Hi everyone Jo here, hope you are all well and enjoying the slightly sunnier weather.

This is a double post for you.  First I've got the winner last months "Anything Goes" challenge and secondly the new theme for this month's challenge, so here goes.

Thanks for everyone who entered. "Anything Goes" is really popular and I received some fantastic cards and projects, but alas there can only be one winner and they are.......

KAREN BIRCH

Karen sent in this beautiful birdhouse card.

Well done Karen.  I will send your e mail address off to CWC who will organise your £20 worth of goodies prize.

Now then onto this months challenge and the theme this time round is...you've guessed it...

MOTHER'S DAY
(or a female that is special to you)

Tina and myself have come up with a little inspiration for you...


Tina's gorgeous card using beautiful Bohemian papers


My card using Flower Fusion paper pack and flowers from the Red Carpet - Create a Wreath kit

I hope you like them, and both Tina and myself just love reading your comments.  

So now it's your turn.  The prize is £20 of lovely Craftwork Cards goodies and the rules are simple, use predominantly Craftwork Cards products and have fun!!  The winner will of course be picked at random.  E-mail your photo's to me at jostreet1973@gmail.com and the closing date is Sunday 31st March.

Good luck and I can't wait to see your entries.

Bye for now

Jo xx

5 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Well done to you Karen on your win well deserved too I love your birdhouse card! Great post Jo - like you can't wait to read any comments!! Im sure you are going to receive some fabulous creations....
Hugs
Tina
xxxx

Craftwork Cards said...

Well done to Karen for winning with that gorgeous Birdhouse card - enjoy your goodies!
Lovely cards from Tina and Jo to inspire you for Mother's day or they would both make fabulous birthday cards for someone special! Just add their name instead of Mum! Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us all.
Julie
x

Andrea Moorhouse said...

Lovely cards, and I am sure the receipants will love them! Congrats to Karen for winning! Andrea M xx

Mars x said...

Beautiful birdhouse card Karen, congrats on winning! Jo & Tina, love, love, love them both! Mars xxx

maureenjscott said...

Congratulations Karen on winning the Challenge!
Jo and Tina your cards are fabulous!
Think I need to add stepper cards to my shopping list! and the floral fusion papers too!!!
Mo xxx