Sunday, 3 March 2013

Carrots & Candi



Hello & good morning fellow crafters, well Easter is not long away so i thought i would share a little gift bag I've made. I've used some of the beautiful Ritzy Ice Cream Cardstock for the bag, its sooo lovely to work with and makes a sturdy bag/box.


The box inside measures 10cm x 10cm x 5cm and the bag around it is made from a sheet of A4 card cut in half length ways and scored at 10cm and 27.5cm each.


The carrots are made from Ritzy Mandarin Cardstock I've cut out cone shape boxes, covered them in cellophane and added felt flowers and candi. As this is a gift for a crafty friend I've packed each carrot with some candi.

For decoration I've covered the bag with CWC gingham paper, an Easter sentiment, felt die cut flowers and bright ribbon.

Well that's it from me this time :o)

Hugs
Emma xx

9 comments:

Mars x said...

Emma, please may I borrow your inspiration fairy!!! These are amazing, I would be thrilled to receive this as a crafty gift, soooo awesome - love it....... Mars xxx

Ali Wiseman said...

They are the kind of carrots I'd love to receive Emma!! Really fab idea, thanks for sharing. Ali x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Oh Emma that is gorgeous! What a great idea love it!
Hugs
Tina
xxxx

Andrea Moorhouse said...

Fab gift bag, and wonderful Candi in it! What a brill project. Andrea M xxx

Kath Woods said...

Great idea! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled x

Julie said...

Emma this is brilliant! What a lovely idea for Easter. Thanks for sharing your fabulous idea with us all! Jx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...this is a fabulous make, i love it...Mel :)

maureenjscott said...

This is so cute! i've been looking at gift bags.... love this inspiration! thank you emma!
Mo xxx

Shirley said...

This is such a fun project and a great idea for a cute gift bag.

Shirley