Thursday, 7 March 2013

Focus.... on You!

 Hello everyone - can you believe we are in March already, with lots of signs of Spring that is on the way, the days are getting longer and we have everything to look forward to don't we!  So anyway back to my post its my regular Thursday slot for me to feature YOU!

First up is MAXCINE... Who has created these gorgeous birdcage cards - Maxcine they are both so totally different and both so fabulous!
 Love the feathers added on this one!
Love this colour combo real striking - love it!

Next up is BERYL DAVIES - another of my crafty friends!  Beryl has sent me these wonderful cards





So I hope you agree with me what another lovely selection of cards made by you the lovely customers!  Would you like to see yourself featured here - go on be brave!!  All you gotta do is e-mail me at
sparklygirltina@gmail.com.  I shall look forward to hearing from you....

Until next week happy crafting




8 comments:

Stamping in Pink said...

beautiful cards by both ladies! hugs Karen

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goodѕ from yοu, man. I have unԁerѕtand yоur stuff ρrеvious to and уоu're just too fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.

Also visit my webpage Chemietoilette

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous cards ladies!! Maxcine you've inspired me to get my birdcvages out for a play!! That will be my next project i think! lol
Loving the sweet pea designs too!
Mo xxx

Also, very much laughing at the random spam that's been appearing in the comments recently!!! lols

Mars x said...

Another fab post Sparkly Tina! Lovely cards ladies. Like Mo will be getting out my birdcage blanks and haing a go.... Mars xxx

Andrea Moorhouse said...

Fab cards, Maxcine, they are so different. Beryl, loving the fab cards. Andrea M xx

Shirley said...

Gorgeous cards ladies and lots of inspiration from you both.

Shirley

Maxcine said...

Thank you all for your comments and thank you Tina for posting my cards on the blog.

Curtain Poles said...

You can also use those crafts to decorate on your wall and make a hanging wall panel. I also want to learn how to start making those cute and creative craft work cards.