Saturday, 2 March 2013

Get Well Soon

Hi Everyone,



I'm sharing a Get Well card today which is appropriate as I'm actually standing in for Emma who is poorly We all hope you get well soon Emma.

Here is the card which I've made for a friend who recently had an operation:


I love these birdhouse blanks and the crushed Candi looks great on them. I added a dot of Stickles glitter glue in  Star Dust to the centre of each piece of Candi.

Here's a couple of close ups of the flowers:



And finally a close up of the crushed Candi:


Whilst I'm here I'd like to remind everyone that the Who I am Competition No 4 closes in just over a week. Here is a link to the original post http://www.craftworkcards.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/who-am-i-competition-4.html If you hadn't had a guess yet please have a look and see who you think it is.  I did give the names of some people who aren't the mystery person so it's worth reading through the post first.  If you don't enter you won't win!

That's all from me for now but I'll be back on the 11th to announce the winner and to show you the next picture,

Please let me know what you think of my bird house card.

Kath x

Post a Comment