Friday, 17 May 2013

Candi Club Friday - Customer Showcase No. 1



Morning everyone! 

Believe it or not, it's Friday again,  and time for us to showcase some of your Candi flower creations.........

Today it's the turn of 2 of our great customers to show off what they've been making since our tutorial and email clinic last week.  Thanks to those who mailed me your questions, hope it helped with your creations, my email address is cardsandcandi@hotmail.co.uk  - mail me if you have any further questions.  

First up today is AMANDA LAKE who sent a pic of her lovely layered blooms with buttons and gems as centres, this is a  great little stash ready for card making, hope to see some of them again soon Amanda! Thank you for sharing ....



MAUREEN SCOTT's lovely works of art have winged their way all the way from bonny Scotland!  And very bonny they are too, showing off two beautiful cards with Candi layered flowers, showing w that you can do with a handful of Candi...........



You are both winners to me so will send a little Candi surprise your way!!  Please let me haveyour addresses and will get something in the mail to you next week ladies. 

And here are a couple of cards that I made using some Candi 'buds',  couldn't resist using some of my new stash of shimmer card stock, night purple shimmer (lush,!) and petal shimmer with some white Candi. Looks like it's a white Candi week for me this week, more buds in the second card with a lovely silver frame, lots of perfect pearls and a glitter border (scored a double line frame, filled with double sided tape and used a fine anthracite glitter).  I filled the centres of the buds with a blob of glue and a sprinkle of silver frantage (a rough glass glitter), the little bud at the top is attached to a monochrome paper clip.








Pic below is a little box of flowers on their way to Jane whose comment was picked at random from a recent Candi blog! You too could have one of these for leaving a comment!!  Last week's winner was CRAFTY CHRIS - congrats CHRIS please email me your address (cardsandcandi@hotmail.co.uk)  -  think I might be busy making Candi flowers and little craft boxes, lol!!




That's all for now folks, I'll be around most of today on email if anyone has any questions and will be back next week with a new tutorial and two new flowers for you! Please don't forget to pop by, we love your comments.  Have a great weekend (I'll be back here on Sunday with something different, there will probably be some Candi somewhere though!  - see you then).  Hugs and remember - keep happy, smiling and crafting! 



11 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous Candi flowers again Mars, love the white blossoms on the wedding card - sooo cute.
Fabulous samples from the girls too, we have some very talented customers out there.
Have a lovely weekend, I'm going to be playing with the new Tea Dance collection so a busy one for me. Crafty hugs .... Linda xx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...what ever the weather Candi flowers add cheer and brightness to our crafty makes, great work from the ladies, very inspiring :) and beautiful work from you Mars, lovely idea of the gift box filled with these yummies!!...Candi Club rocks...Melxx :)

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Oh Mars fantastic post! Such a cracking idea! Love your Candi buds - how cute are they! Well Amanda and Maureen have created gorgeous Candi flowers love your card Maureen and Amanda good idea to have a stash of ready made Candi flowers I gonna do that - great idea. Roll on next Friday can't wait for next tutorial Mars.
Big hugs to you all.
Tina
Xxxx

Jane said...

These look great Mars...I can't wait to receive my package and to have a play. I also had not thought of making some ready made flowers, that is such a fab idea. Thanks again..come on Mr Postie ;0) Jane x

karen said...

Love Candi - whatever colour. You can always find a Candi to match any project - use it on everything. Loving the flowers and would never have thought of using them like this - brilliant !!! Have a crafty weekend all xxx

maureenjscott said...

Wow!!! thanks Mars!! Looking forward to a Candi Surprise!! Love your cards, thanks for showing mine! Mo xxx

Craftwork Cards said...

Mars another fabulous Candi Club Friday - no wonder you are getting such great comments!
Amanda and Maureen's Candi flowers on their cards are wonderful - they must have had a great teacher!
Your new Candi buds are gorgeous and they look absolutely brilliant on your cards.
Like Tina says, roll on next Friday for your next Candi tutorial!
Thanks for sharing your fabulous ideas with us all Marie.
Julie
x

Karen Petitt said...

I need to look at your tutorial again because my Candi flowers never looked as good as these. Beautiful cards and flowers from everyone Karen x

Craftychris said...

Wow, so many lovely candi makes! I am loving these Candi inspiration days! Thank you so much for picking me as a winner from last week, how exciting! - I will email in a sec! Thanks again! Christine xx

little amanda 7609 said...

Ladies thanks for your comments. I have to admit that my first candi flower attempts were rubbish an I was ready to throw in the towel but I persevered and came up with mine, so stick with it if you find its not how you think it should be :)

Shirley said...

Beautiful Candi flowers ladies. I love the Candi Mars. My favourites are the candi buds. They look so delicate.

Shirley