Sunday, 12 May 2013

TEA DANCE COLLECTION




...hello everyone, I hope your having a wonderful weekend so far and that you have been blessed with some sunshine, here on the South Coast the sun has been chased away by strong winds and rain, which gave me the perfect reason to head to the craft room, where the amazing Tea Dance Collection was waiting for my attention...

...today I'm sharing with you a few piece's I have put together to from this gorgeous collection, as always I hope you like...


...first up is the card...




...I don't know about you but when I have a birthday I like a theme to co-ordinate through the card, the wrapping or bag and the gift tag and I also like to add a fun element like a pin wheel to put in the gift bag...


...I cut some thin paper strips and coiled them to look like streamers to dangle down from the pin wheel, kinda cute eh...


...I have put together a little gift tag book just to give you some idea's of how you can mix & match the die cut elements, bunting, flowers and message bands to pull together your whole birthday gift wrap package...














...phew I hear you cry, yep a lot of piccy's I know and what's amazing is I still have 27 out of 36 sheets of paper left in the pack as well as loads of die cut sheets...such amazing value for £15...well I hope I have whetted your appetite somewhat as to what can be achieved from this super gorgeous Tea Dance Collection...

...why not check out our Pinterest Boards for more amazing inspiration from the team HERE ...thank you for dropping by today, I'll be back soon...
XXX























16 comments:

Linda said...

What a fabulous collection Mel, love the pinwheel! This new Tea Dance range is simply gorgeous, can't wait to get started with mine. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Linda xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality blogs online.
I'm going to recommend this blog!

Also visit my site ... Recycling Facts

Kath Woods said...

Gorgeous! Like Linda I too love the pinwheel xx

Shirley said...

Fabulous Mel. All the work you have put into your cards and projects is very much appreciated. Lots of inspiration for a variety of things to make.

Shirley

Mars x said...

You never fail Mel to bring us amazing creations, one more fab than the last! Love everything but the tags are my fav, I love this collection too, some of my v favourite colours all together, so wish I had brought mine away for the weekend, can't wait to get started....... Mars xxx

Jane said...

Wow what a beautiful collection you made. Stunning work x

Kath said...

gorgeous makes as always Mel and I love love love your tag book...this really is a super duper collection...can't wait to have a play enjoy what's left of your weekend..hugs kath xxx

hotpotato said...

I love what you have made with the Tea Dance collection.

maureenjscott said...

These are fabulous Mel!! Cant wait to get my hands on these papers!!
Mo xxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Gorgeous makes Mel love this collection you've created.
Hugs
Tina
xxxx

Anonymous said...

hi!,I really like your writing very much! share we communicate extra
about your article on AOL? I need an expert in this space
to solve my problem. May be that's you! Having a look ahead to see you.

Stop by my homepage - book of ra apk boerse

Enfys said...

All stunning Mel, I love the curly strips and the tag book is fabulous
Hugs
En x

Lise Cooke said...

wow wow wow STUNNING and Gorgeous I have just ordered mine xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

my page: book of ra kostenlos testen

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view regarding blogging afterward i advise him/her to
pay a visit this webpage, Keep up the fastidious
work.

Check out my website :: bock of ra kostenlos spielen **