Saturday, 8 June 2013

Oh Goody - Goody Boxes.....



Hi everyone, it's Enfys here again, sharing with you some cards I made using the Happy Days  goody box, there is SO much stuff in these boxes, making a pile of lovely cards is quick and easy. I decided to use the scallop and plain card bases that were in the box for all the cards. Have you seen that we now do a subscription for Goody Boxes? You can save loads, AND have a lovely box every month. What a great idea.....

I also used the new Paper Bows pack, sweet little bows all ready to decorate your projects.....


I used an embossing folder backed with a narrow sliver of pale blue card for this next one.......


the paper doily was one I picked up in a pack at Poundland!.......the flowers are punched and the pearl centers were done with Liquid Pearls.....


Clean and simple for this next one, the leaf spray is by Sissix....


and you can't get much more simple than this next one, I love the way all the products co-ordinate so well...


Lastly, a bit of an experiment, I punched a large flower from the side of a card, then punched it again in a pattern paper which I stuck to the inside of the card. A sentiment from the beautiful blooms stamp set and a few gems finished it off. I may try this with a heart punch next.....



So that's how I spent a happy afternoon this week - hopefully this weekend will see me in the garden with a good book and a cool drink. Hope you all have a sunny weekend

14 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...simply gorgeous!...Melxx :)

ellyscard creatief said...

All hare very beautiful and elegant cards.
Love them.
Gr Elly

Jane said...

What a gorgeous box of goodies. Great cards and I really like the cut out one, thanks for sharing x

Jane said...

A lovely collection of cards. x

Craftwork Cards said...

Enfys you have really shown just how easy it is to make a fabulous selection of cards from a Goody Box and all in an afternoon!
Crafting fun!
Jx

nannapat said...

These are all great Enfys - what lovely colours. Pat x

maureenjscott said...

These are fabulous! I love my poundland doilies too! Mo xxx

Kath said...

Gorgeous goodybox makes as always En...hugs kath xxx

Craftychris said...

These are all gorgeous! You have just reminded me I have dome doilies!! thank you xx

Anonymous said...

I've only seen a couple of posts but am already captivated. Need to put aside a long morning going through the forums on here.

Also visit my web site; bad credit personal loans

Karen Petitt said...

They are all gorgeous and I'm getting the feeling I'm going to have to buy one soon! Karen x

Kath Woods said...

These are all all gorgeous and inspirational x

Shirley said...

I love all your gorgeous bright and cheerful cards Enfys.

Shirley

Donna Boyce said...

Very beautiful, I especially like the get well card!! TFS