Sunday, 30 June 2013

PAPER BOWS & MORE



...hello everyone, well tomorrow starts July and the second half of the year begins, is it just me or is time moving faster!...
...I have been having a little play with our fabulous Kraft Tags I love these tags they are so thick and robust and perfect for putting through an embossing folder for some extra texture...



...the papers I have used are from the Coleen Pad some I've kept clean and some given a shabby chic vibe...

 
...I gave the edges a light sanding on this tag...
 
 
...a candi heart, a jute bow and a kraft sentiment...
 
 
 
...don't you just love our adorable scottie dog (he comes in black and white) and co-ordinates beautifully with the papers...
 
 
...I gave him a paper bow which I'd lightly sanded at the edges...
 
 
 
 
 
...I dressed up our kraft mannequins...
 
 
...love the Paper Bows and you get 144 in the pad!!...
 
 
...a touch of gold rub...
 
 
 
...a shabby style gypsie skirt for this mannequin...
 
 
 
 
 
 
...four fun tags...
 
 
...I hope I've inspired you a little today, enjoy your Sunday and I'll see you next month...
XXX
 
 

13 comments:

Mars x said...

Mel, how you spoil us, every one is so beautiful - all too nice to choose a favourite so they're all my favourites!! Hugs, Mars xxx

Kath said...

gorgeous tags Mel...I'm with Mars everyone is my favourite...enjoy the rest of your weekend...hugs kath xxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Oh yes I agree they are all fab Mel..... lovely inspiration.... hope you have sunshine where you are today!! Hugs Tina Xxxx

nannapat said...

What a great selection Mel - they are all fab designs. Pat x

Helena Daniels said...

Fantastic ideas, they are all so pretty I don't think I would like to give them away!

Helena Dx.

hotpotato said...

These are so cute, I love them.

Linda said...

Hi Mel,
You've been busy. Fantastic tags, love them all! Can't get enough of these paper bows they're soooo cute. Enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

Craftwork Cards said...

Mel your tags are absolutely stunning. I love your style!
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us all.
Julie
X

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous tags, love the distressing! hugs Karen x

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Mel! Love them all! Mo xxx

butterfly said...

They're so lovely, Mel - chic and pretty... love the embossing on the kraft, and the layering over the rosettes works brilliantly for fantastic dimension - wow!
Alison x

Jennifer Antill said...

I love your tags, they are all so pretty! Can't believe it is July tomorrow! x

Kath Woods said...

Love them all but the gypsy skirt is pure genius! x