Saturday, 22 June 2013

Time Flies.........


Good Morning All,
This is a scheduled post as I am actually now up in Leeds at Craftwork Cards HQ running a workshop today with our lovely Julie.....
I had the absolute pleasure of playing with the new Time Flies Collection this week, getting ready for this weekend.
This collection was inspired by me and has been in my head for such a long time and Sue has made it become real for me. Steph made an absolute fabulous job with the illustration of it, she has so much talent and it has been lovely to work with and I hope that everyone enjoys playing with it as much as I have.....
Anyway, here a few of the ideas that I came up with so far, I do hope that you like them.....

I cut around the elements and tore the edges of the card for a different look edge.....


You can't quite see it on the pictures but I added a little Glossy Accents to the clock face......


I used some co-ordinating coloured card to this one to make the layers pop.....


These little bows are so cute.....I added a little Milled Lavender Distress ink to this one.........


A little bit of co-ordinating seam binding and lace on this card, I love the ruffled look of seam binding......


I really love making flowers.....


Again a little hint of Distress Ink and some co-ordinating card stock to make it pop.......


You can see the glossy accents a little clearer on this one.....


I just love the lilac and cream colours together, so classic.....




A little closer look.....

Well that's about all from me for now, I do hope that you have enjoyed looking.....
Until next time, happy crafting.....

Hugs Lisa.B.X






12 comments:

Jane said...

These ideas are superb. ..love the glossy accents on the butterflies. Enjoy the weekend x

maureenjscott said...

These are amazing!!! love this set of papers and accents! Have a great day today! Mo xxx

Linda said...

Love this new collection, well done you!
You cards are stunning, the touches of glossy accents, especially on the butterflies - gorgeous!
Have a great weekend. Linda xx

nannapat said...

Fabulous collection of designs, the glossy accents on the butterflies is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Pat x

Jo Street said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa. Hope you have a great day, was good to meet you.
Jo x

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful creations! Beautiful papers and embellies hugs Karen

Craftychris said...

ooh these are all gorgeous! xx

Lisa Baker said...

Thanks for your comments ladies they are very much appreciated. It was great to meet you too Jo.I had a great to days with Julie and met some very lovely crafters. Hugs Lisa.B.x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Oh wow Lisa these are all fab - I've seen your photos of the day it looks like you all had a great time! Its a gorgeous collection!

Hugs

Tina
XXXX

Dianne said...

I love anything with clocks, and the gears that go into them. I have a few gears and clock stamps that I have collected over the past few months and now I think I will try and fit it into a design that will relate to my "design". Can't wait to try.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

Diane said...

Love the Time Flies Collection and what you have done with it Lisa !!

hugs Diane xx

Kim Robertson said...

So pretty and what a stunning collection Lisa x