Saturday, 1 June 2013

Time For A Tea Dance by Emma Williams


Hello everyone!! Hope you've all had a fabulous week and you're now ready to enjoy the weekend and maybe even a little bit of crafting time too! Well, if you are crafting and you need some inspiration to whet your appetites and put you in the mood, then look no further because today I'm sharing a couple of projects that I made using the gorgeous Tea Dance collection. I hope you like them...

As soon as I saw this collection and the gorgeous colours, I just knew that I wanted to make something for the home and what better than a door hanger for my craft room...
 I used a pre-cut mdf door hanger and then covered it with papers from the pad.

I created the dimensional blooms using the die cut flowers and used some more paper from the pad to create the pinwheels. 
 The letters are die cut from chipboard and then painted with acrylic paints.
A few last finishing touches from my crafty stash and some Candi added to the corners and there you have it...my door hanger, hanging in pride of place!
For my next project, I used one of the birdhouse card blanks and decorated it, inside and out, with papers from the Tea Dance paper pad.


 I added some die cut flowers, together with the die cut flowers from the Tea Dance collection and used the bunting across the top of my card. 
 I added Candi to decorate the roof and around the aperture in the centre of the card and finally, I added cream twine to either side of my bunting.
 So, I really hope these projects have given you some ideas of how to use this stunning Tea Dance collection of papers and die cuts and we can't wait to see what you make using it!!

Remember if you have anything that you would like to have featured on the blog then all you have to do is email Tina at sparklygirltina@gmail.com and she will do the rest!  

Also, if you do need any further inspiration why not check out our Pinterest Boards where you'll find lots of wonderful crafty creations and don't forget to check out Candi Club on Fridays, where you can join the very talented Mars and be inspired by her amazing Candi creations...

Well, that's it from me for today but I'll see you soon and until then...
bye for now, Emma x

8 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Both of these are beautiful Emma. The more I see this collection the more I want it! Thanks for sharing hugs Karen

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Emma love the door hanger great idea for using the gorgeous Tea Dance collection. Also love how you have decorated the birdhouse the Candi adds such a great finishing touch. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tina
Xxxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Emma love the door hanger great idea for using the gorgeous Tea Dance collection. Also love how you have decorated the birdhouse the Candi adds such a great finishing touch. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tina
Xxxx

Craftwork Cards said...

Emma really stunning projects! Love the door hanger it's so pretty and the birdhouse card is beautiful. So much detail on both pieces.
I can tell you love the Tea Dance collection.
Thanks for sharing your fabulous ideas with us all.
Julie
X

Kath said...

wow Emma absolutely gorgeous projects with the fabulous Tea Dance Collection...hugs kath xxx

Enfys said...

I love that door hanger! Gorgeous projects
Hugs
En x

little amanda 7609 said...

Emma another amazing set of ideas. I have not bought the Tea Dance collection.....YET, I am restraining myself for a spend later on when I have used some more crafty stash up!!! Its on my list though!!!

Mars x said...

Stunningly gorgeous, every piece is soooooo beautiful Emma - I just want to rush off and recreate the lot, truly fabulous! Hugs, Mars xxx