Thursday, 11 July 2013

Focus on .... You!

Hello everyone hope you are all keeping well and thanks for popping by today to read my Focus on You post today - so very much appreciated - not only by me but by the lovely Customers who have been featured.  So this week lets see who we have got....

First up (and as always in no particular order) is...

AMANDA and her Niece the super talent Nia...  Here is what they have made....

Nia is busy colouring in....
using her Promarkers...
 Oh look at the lovely Cherly (you can find here here along with the other Dolly Mixtures)
 .....and some final touches....
Voila! a beautifully created card.  Nia made this card especially for her Nanny - I'm sure your Nanny loved it Nia its so pretty I love the colours you have used - well done!

 Amanda has been busy too... here are her creations all totally different and all totally fab!


Thanks again for getting in touch Amanda I've really enjoyed showing your's and Nia's fab makes.

Next up this week is.... ANN PLAYFORD (Mum to the lovely Emma Playford who I have featured here before!  Its great to see that crafting is in the family!!)

Ann sent me these gorgeous photos of some of her latest card makes using both the Monthly Goodybox here and the new Tea Dance collection here - I think you will agree these cards really are gorgeous...

Love how you've inked up the edges on the butterfly, flowers and border strip...
 Look at this gorgeous sparkly flower - love it!!


Wow what wonderful creations - I'm sure you will agree.  We would love to read your comments...  So are you ready to be featured here on the blog... YES? GREAT!!!  A reminder of what you need to do (and its super easy) - just e-mail me at sparklygirltina@gmail.com and I will do the rest!  There should be no stopping you now.....  I really LOVE to receive my e-mails with your gorgeous creations - so what you waiting for....

Don't forget to check out Craftwork Cards over on Pinterest here. You will find lots of lovely Boards with plenty of inspiration from all of the DT plus there is a "Focus on You" board too - so keep look out you will be on that too!!

That's it for me for this week, see you next time.... until then....

Happy Crafting




SPARKLYGIRL-TINA
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

6 comments:

Craftwork Cards said...

Tina
Great inspiration again from our fabulous customers!
Nia's card is gorgeous and Im sure her Grandma was thrilled to receive a card that she had taken the time to create.
Amanda's creations are great too and like you say its great to see that crafting runs in the family!
I love Ann's card that she made using the June Goody Box, especially the butterflies crystals! The orange tones with our Tea Dance papers looks fab too!
Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us all!
Julie
x

nannapat said...

Gorgeous designs today. Nia's card is fab, a very talented young lady. The black and white card by Amanda is very effective, I do love black and white! Pat x

Jane said...

These are all beautiful cards. I love Nia's card and it looks like she had such fun making it. Amanda, your cards are lovely too, especially the stamped one and I particularly like Ann's Tea Dance card. Jane x

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous cards ladies! Love getting inspiration from all these fabulous 'focus on you'd Thursday posts, makes me want to go create!.... off to the beach today tho! Mo xxx

Shirley said...

A stunning collection of cards from everyone. Even when the weather is scorching we still find time to do a bit of crafting. LOL.

Shirley

little amanda 7609 said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on our cards. Nia has spent this afternoon making cards for her teachers using Craftwork Cards - we had to strip it down because its so hot here. She's just had a lovely school report and her teacher commented on her superb scissor skills and her love of crafting which thrilled me. Not sure how we are going to fit our crafting in when she goes full time in September but she will insist on doing something I am sure.

Ann I LOVED your cards. Very different and I LOVED those colors I haven't invested in a monthly goodybox because I'm going to be very good and use what stash I have here first! Unless my niece gets there first of course