Saturday, 26 April 2014

A little bit of vintage.........

 
 
Morning all, Lisa B here......
 
Wishing you all a lovely weekend.......
 
Well it is that time of the month again for me to bring you some projects that I have made using Craftwork Cards goodies and I thought that I would show you today a few vintage pieces that I have made using the Vintage Flora Paper Blox and the Textured Paper Element Pad. these two work really well together and I love the way that you can easily cut away a lot of the paper in the Vintage Paper Blox.
 
The first one to show you is an open frame which I am quite addicted to at the moment!!......
 
Bare with me there are quite a few pictures......
 
 
I love the sheet of postcards that you can cut away and I have edged them with Tea Dye Distress ink......

 
I added a heart paper doily and some pearls pins in to the mix......


I edged around the frame with Platinum Liquid Pearls.....

 
A closer look at the sentiment and cut away rose from the paper blox......


Another little close up......
 
The next project that I made was a card again using the Vintage Paper Blox and a postcard along with a sentiment from the Textured Elements Pad........
 
 
Again I used a little Tea Dye Distress Ink around the edges of the card. I love this colour for a great vintage look......

 
A little closer look.......

 
The last project to show you today is a little vintage tag again using the same elements the Vintage Paper Blox and a postcard from the textured elements pad.......
 
 
I also added a sentiment from the   Foiled Sentiments Toppers Celebrate pack. I cut away the papers on the sunflowers and added a little gold glitter to them.....
 
Well that is all from me until next month, don't forget there is always lots more inspiration on out Pinterest Boards HERE on every collection so why not pop over and take a look......
 
Big hugs Lisa.B.x

 

6 comments:

nightingalehoop said...

Wonderful job here. I genuinely enjoyed what you had to say. Keep heading because you undoubtedly bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what you've said and still make it interesting.
Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

Sue from Wiltshire said...

Beautiful projects. A lot of work but it was worth it.

little amanda 7609 said...

Sometimes more work in a project pays off, I LOVE what you have done Lisa :)

Mars x said...

Really beautiful Lisa, love everything but the tag is tops for me, simply stunning. Hugs, Mars xxx

nannapat said...

How beautiful these are, I love the cut away roses on the first card. Gorgeous collection and lovely colours. Pat x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous projects xx