Sunday, 27 April 2014

Flower Burst

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the Easter break last weekend and are looking forward to the Bank Holiday next weekend.

Here are some samples which I made using the Flower Burst kit that was recently shown on Create and Craft.  As you all probably know by now, I just love blooms so I was in my element with this.  The only problem was that the kit was delivered to me at work on the Friday and I had to get the samples in the post by 12.45 the following day!  I actually surprised myself with what I managed to make in such a short space of time.  Here goes!

First of all, here are some blooms which I made up to go on the sample boards.  These are some of the small ones:


Now some bigger ones:

 
 
 
Then I made three wreathes.  The first one is a miniature one and features little Botanica blooms:
 

Here are close ups:



You'll see that the wreath is sparkly - I sprayed it with Spray and Sparkle and sprinkled loose gold glitter on it.


My second wreath is a heart wreath:


I mixed and matched a selection of the medium sized flowers for this:


 





Finally, here is a rose wreath:


And close ups to show the detail on the roses.  This particular rose is my favourite, it's a Cottage Garden one.  Here is a link to the Cottage Garden paper pad.




There are 344 flowers in this kit and it really is excellent value for money.  The cardstock used is 300gsm and so holds its shape well.  If you haven't ordered one, it's worth considering it.

That's all from me for now but I will be back very soon.  Please do leave some comments to let me know what you think of these wreathes and the blooms.

Kath x

5 comments:

Jane said...

Wow these are stunning x

Sue from Wiltshire said...

How very pretty. All the wreaths are pretty but I think the first one is my favourite followed by the rose one. Such a lot of work in all of them.

nannapat said...

Kath it would have taken we WEEKS to make all these! Love you flowers and wreaths, everything is gorgeous. Pat x

Craftychris said...

I think they are wonderful ! xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning !
Wendy Martin