Thursday, 24 April 2014

Focus on You

Hi everyone this week I have a little announcement regarding my Focus on You posts! Don't worry I shall still be doing them, but from May I will do one post per month!  The post will obviously be a bit longer with lots of gorgeously scrummy makes from all of you the lovely customers.  I do hope that you will all keep e-mailing me your lovely makes to be featured on my new monthly post!  We will still have a monthly prize too!

So right back to this week is... (and as always in no particular order) we have:-

WENDY MARTIN








Next up is
CAROL ROBSON




A reminder of April's prize....
Monochrome Paper Blox Pad
 Vintage Flora Paper Blox Pad
 10 Mini twister cards - Elegant

So the prize draw for April will be shown in my new Monhly May post!

Don't forget to pop over and have a look at the Pinterest boards found here too, where you will find plenty more inspiration - there is even a board dedicated to Focus on You!

See you next month, until then...

Happy Crafting



SPARKLYGIRL-TINA
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

6 comments:

Sue from Wiltshire said...

Wow, all those talented people. The pop up box seems really popular and very pretty.

Mars x said...

Fab makes ladies and sooooo many too - just lovely. Mars x

Mars x said...

Fab makes ladies and sooooo many too - just lovely. Mars x

Anonymous said...

So excited to have my makes on show, things like this don't happen to me.
Thank you it's a real boost :) x
Wendy Martin

nannapat said...

Fab selection, how is it possible to pick a winner when they are all so gorgeous. Pat x

lucretia said...

I've just sent an email in with a card attached to show. Been a bit busy this month, so sorry it is so late.
Nannapat, it is a random draw, so the winner is not picked.